1. Take the Popsicle stick and cover it with the green florist tape. you will probably have to go over it more than once to cover the light spots. Set aside.
2. Paint your teardrop Woodsies white and your circle yellow. Let Dry on wax paper. Make sure to paint both sides.
3. Glue teardrops to the back of the circle , placing the teardrops side by side at an angle. Let Dry.
4. Glue the Popsicle stick to the finished flower. Let Dry.
5. If you like, you can decorate the flower with acrylic rhinestones or some other embellishment to jazz it up a bit! Set the finished flower aside.
6. Place candy in the tulle circle and tie with a very small piece of ribbon. Tie in a knot and cut off the excess.
7. Cut a 2 inch piece of the same ribbon and tie the candy to the flower. Make sure that the part with the candy is at the back of the flower part of the daisy. Tie a bow and fluff out the tulle at the stem.