1. Get a cheap beach ball from the dollar store.
2. Using a permanent marker cover it with getting to know you questions.
3. Throw the ball to someone. Tell campers to answer the question that is touching their left/right thumb.
4. After the question is answered the ball is thrown to another camper, and so on.
5. This activity can be extended by adding questions as to what sounds does a "particular" animal makes; or allow camper to act out the animal given.
A beach ball
Getting to know something about each child allows children to be introduce/ be welcomed to other campers. Also gives opportunity for children to see if they share something in common!YES! Print all games and skits
Submitted by: Jasmine Warren
|Submit your Activity!|