1. Everyone stands in a circle facing outward except one (the dodger) they stand in the middle.
2. Have players in circle stand with legs spread feet touching the person next to them.
3. Have them bend and swing arms between legs
4. They become “flippers”, whose object is to hit the dodger with the “pinball”.
5. The dodger tries desperately to avoid being hit.
6. The person who hits the dodger with the ball, becomes the dodger and gains a point.
7. The dodger gains a point each time the ball goes outside the circle.